Welcome to Barnawee Bridge Bed And Breakfast, Dungarvan
At Barnawee Bridge Bed And Breakfast, Dungarvan, the emphasis is on relaxed and friendly service, wholesome Irish food and breathtaking scenery. Our luxury bed & breakfast offers bed and breakfast accommodation near the town of Dungarvan, County Waterford, Ireland.
Our bed & breakfast is located 2 miles from Dungarvan Town Centre and is an ideal base for touring and exploring Waterford's heritage, golf courses, gardens, restaurants and culture.
A warm welcome awaits you at our family-run bed and breakfast with its spectacular sea and mountain views and situated in the heart of the countryside, it makes a perfect holiday destination. Located close to all amenities including three 18 hole golf courses, indoor swimming, sea angling, tennis, fishing, bird watching and beautiful beaches are all within driving distance. Mountain walking is a popular past time and with the Mahon falls close by it is no wonder.
We look forward to making your stay in County waterford a most enjoyable and memorable one. There are many places to visit while on your stay in our guest house. Local attractions and amenities include:
Dungarvan town is located on Dungarvan Harbour, where the River Colligan broadens and enters the sea. It is a busy market town and an excellent holiday centre that can trace its origins to the Stone Age. Deep-sea and on-shore angling are particularly good in the Dungarvan area and fully equipped boats are available. You can catch cod, coalfish, conger, ling, mackerel, shark, pollock and many others. Salmon, trout and coarse fishing are available nearby.
Local bars provide food and entertainment, with traditional Irish music present in many pubs throughout Dungarvan. There are a host of festivals throughout the year and you're sure to have a holiday in beautiful Dungarvan that you’ll never forget.
- Golf, tennis, squash, board sailing, yachting and of course, swimming can be enjoyed locally.
- Dungarvan Museum is located in a 17th century Market House, in Lower Main Street; it traces the development of Dungarvan from the Ice Age through the Norman, Mediaeval and Georgian periods. It also features a maritime display and a historic photographic collection.
- Waterford Crystal is located on the outskirts of Waterford city. It is amazing to see the work of the talented craftsmen transform glowing balls of crystal into elegant shapes using their artistic instinct, their breath and traditional tools such as hollow iron rods and handmade wooden moulds.
- There are many scenic drives throughout Waterford including the Comeragh Drive, Vee Gap, Barony of Gaultier, Dunmore East and the Blackwater and Bride Valleys.
- Bird Watching (Barnawee Bridge Guest House is located in an estuary which provides excellent bird watching opportunities)
- Mountain Climbing & Hill Walking in the nearby Comeragh Mountains
- Numerous Restaurants, and Pubs with Irish Music
We cater for: christenings, communions, confirmations, birthday parties etc.
Hot and cold meals, home bakes, jams, chutneys, desserts (cheesecakes, Banoffi, Pavlova,
L. Meringue pie)
For enquiries contact
Michelle on 087 2620269,